Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

Good thing that I got a good TV and internet bundle before the new Jason Wu collection comes out at Target this week. Last time I was really excited about things at Target ( MIssoni Collection) we had older and more expensive internet connection. It was so annoying because I kept getting kicked off the server. What made me the most mad is that people were not buying the things for themselves. They were obviously buying them to resale at a higher price. It was so annoying. I looked on eBay and the Missoni infinity scarf that I really wanted was selling for two hundred dollars. It was a joke! I think that if people are going to resell things on the internet that they should put a limit on the number of things that people can buy. I got really annoyed when I went to the store and couldn’t find anything but a hat and some socks. Now I am going to be prepared to get on the internet. I know that I will definitely have better luck this time. I have also gotten my mother in law to get ready and do some on-line shopping for me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Post Home